January 21, 2007

Sunday Evening

Whew. We job hunted today, and then spent time updating some of our links and rearranging them. Some (not all) of the bloggies that are not updated really frequently (like MONTHS), or the kitties have gone to the Rainbow Bridge, or decided not to blog have been moved to the new cat-agory Infrequent or Retired list. Others, who should have been on our list for forever, have been added to our regular list. And we are still not done, by any means.

We haven't been reading many blogs today, because of this, but we have been watching the Meowers in Missouri, and the good news is Nels is much better, and the Meowers have finally got the power back on at their place. I have been doing a lot of kitty dances today.

I spent Saturday with my blankie at the Calico Girls, in front of their warm fire. Thank you my sweet friends for the shared warmth. Mama wented out with a friend and made a new friend, a bookstore owner who has a kitty as part of her sign! She loves kitties, but is terrible allergic.

That's it. I hope I will catch up tomorrow with you all.

Love, headbumpies, purrs and purrayers,
and a smooch for my special Sugar Pie,
brandi

5 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Brandi! We've been working on our linkies today, too. Would you like to link to each others?

Stay warm,
The ArtsyCatsy kitties

Anonymous said...

we wuz thinkin' 'bout organizing our links too, but we been tryin' ta read efurrybuddy's blogs instead. we used ta be able to read an comment on all the ones on our list efurry day, but the list's so long and the Lady hazzn't had much free time ta help us. grrrrrr

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Brandi, it's nice to meet you. I hope your mom finds a job soon, and I am keeping both of you in my purrayers.

You can certainly use one of my photos! Thanks for asking. :)

Take care and good luck to your mom.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Brandi! Its cold lately isn't it? We are proud of you for taking such good care of your momma lately. We hope this job thing gets taken care of soon!!!!!

Meowers from Missouri said...

hi, brandi--it's me, nels. thanks so much for all the purrs and purrayers! we heard there were some earth tremors in your area, but then we realized it was just you, doin' kitty dances in my honor!!!! (not that i mean you is hefty--uh-uh! just that you was jumpin' so HIGH and comin' down with EMPHASIS!)

thank you, your eminence!! i send you a furry chaste nose-kiss and a soft whisker-rub. think of me as your favorite uncle!

your buddy, nels