March 8, 2007

Thursday

Kind of a blah day. Not a whole lot of sun, but I still got some sunbeams in the window! Warmer today. Mama said my ears were warm when I came down from the window and sat on her lap.

I even gotted HAMM today. Mama shared her lunch.

Mama has a possibility of a temp jobbie that would last till fall, and she put her name in for two others. We'll see. If she gets the other jobbie (the full time one), she can always quit the temp job, but have a couple of weeks moneys to help us. We'll see, like I said.

Now all we need to do is finish up here and MOVE.

Love, headbumpies, hugs for all, and a sweet thought to my Sugar Pie, as always,
brandi

1 comment:

Tina T-P said...

So sorry about your accident - oh, I know how that hurts! Neelix & Sinda got to sit in the sun on Monday - it was unseasonably warm -in the 60's - felt like spring, but today it was raining sideways so it felt like winter again. You two take care of each other & good luck on the job front- I'm pulling for you. Tina