January 20, 2008

I gotted this nice award! Woo-hoo! And thank you! Now I want to give it to more kitties out here, but I couldn't pick out just a few, so, please, all of you kitties, you all make my day!

Sorry I didn't blog much this week. Mama was over at Saint Paul at more classes til Thursday. and Friday she was back at work. Saturday we just snuggled and stuff, that's sort of our day. And today, too. Mama has been doing cleaning and stuff, too, and has to do laundry. We get to be together tomorrow, cause she has a special day off honoring a Dr. Martin L. King, who was a minister who worked for civil rights for all beans, and was killed cause of it.

Sometimes don't you wonder about beans??

love to all,
brandi

1 comment:

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D And thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Enjoy your long weekend with your Mama :-)