February 23, 2008

Warmer days

Yeah, it's warmer. The sun in the window is a LOT warmer than it was. Right now it's 27 degrees. Woo Hoo! I love sleeping on mama's bed catching the sunbeams. It's so roomy and I can wiggle around a lot more than my other nap places.

Mama starts a new training on Monday, one of the last in her program. She says it looks hard.
I think she can do it, though.

Tomorrow we are having a guest, one of her friends. She is a nice bean. She has been over here before (she helped us move), and she has fed me tunies before.

I will catch up soon.

love
brandi

9 comments:

Parker said...

Enjoy your sunbeams!

Jan Price said...

Stopped by to check on you. We're glad you're having some warmer weather. We hope your mom's training goes well. We assume you are teaching her obedience training. If not and it's work related, we still hope she does well.

jans funny farm

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so glad things warmed up there and you have sunbeams. Beds are nice because they are soft and roomy.
I'm sure your mommy will do great with her training. I'll purr for her tomorrow.
I hope you had a nice visit with your mommy's friend and got some good treatsies!
Your adoring ManCat.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You are obienence training you human? I did not think that they obeyed commands. Let me know if it works please.

Sunny's Mommy said...

It sounds like everything is going good there, except for that awful cold weather. I hope you got some tunie!

Rascal said...

Brandi,I am giving you an award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Good luck to your Mommy! We're sure she's going to be fine too!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we know yer Mom will do great ~the FLuffy Tribe

Shelby said...

I am sure your mom can handle the training fine. Come visit me sometime it is supposed to be 70 here today