March 6, 2008

Here Again

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been sitting on the computer chair the last few days in protest. Mama has NOT moved the love seat. Just because I have my little space in the bedroom for looking out the window does not mean I don't miss the love seat in the living room!

Mama just has to move things.

Anyway, there was some guys in here on Monday, and they scared me a lot. I woopsied in the bathroom twice cause I was so scared. They moved the frigermator and the stove and cleaned behind them, but it was loud and they were loud and I just did not want them here.

Mama is still going to school at her work and working there, too. And tomorrow she gets to interview a client.

I guess sitting in the computer chair means my typist doesn't get to. Hmmmm.

love,
brandi

7 comments:

Tina T-P said...

Oh, how awful that those guys scared you!

Glad your mamma's new jobbie is going so well :-) T., Neelix & Sinda

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Just move things back when she goes day hunting. She'll never notice. Really.

Motor Home Cats said...

Hi Brandi,

We are sorry that the 2 men scared you. Cody would probably still be in hiding if we had someone strange in the house.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Parker said...

I don't like it when things get moved! Nope, not at all!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

we have 18 degrees and more snow comin', how icky is that? it's good we have warm homes.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Mama sounds very busy. However, I hope she finds the time to move the love seat back for you. That really is a priority!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Awe, we are sorry that you got scared! Seaborne always hides when strangers come by!