August 2, 2008

The Weekend!

Mama is staying up late. I've been on my special pillow. This one:

This one my Sugar Pie gaved me for Valentine's Day. Only, this is where I usually am on it:

She, of course, can sit on the other side of the love seat. And be available for laps and snuggles.

It is going to be very hot this weekend. But we are cool inside here. Hope everyone takes care. We will be around and be catching up with stuff here.

Mama changed my crunchies. Which reminds me.... Mama, fill my foodies!

love
brandi

6 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Brandi, we are go glad that you and your mama are doing so well. You look so cute on your pillow. It looks so good with your furs.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Nomi said...

I luf your special pillow. It looks sooo comfy.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your special pillow looks very comfy. I hope you like your new crunchies.

Mr. Hendrix said...

heart pounding, breath coming fast...is it a heart attack? nope, just my reaction to your pretty pretty pictures.

now i know what i'll be looking at while i fall asleep today. puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss

Thoughts said...

Brandi I think I have a kitty crush on you! What an adorable picture. That pillow looks awfully comfy for kitties.

Theodore
(thoughtsfurpaws.com)

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a wonderful special pillow you have, Brandi :-)