May 20, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

I maded mama turn down the air thingy. Even though it's in the 90's again, too. It just was too cold for me. I am an older kitty and I do love warm toesies. She was sitting on the love seat and I came and sat on her shoulder and stared out at the sun this morning so she would get the hint. All that cold made me hungry, too, so I maded her give me more foodies, too. And made her share her chick-hen sammich at lunch.
Well, okay, she decided it was too cold by herself, and she fed me like she always does, and she always shares her chick-hen. But wouldn't it be nice if she had to?? Cause I said??
What power I would have then! Well, I have it anyway, so there.
love,
brandi

5 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Did she turn it off or just put the temperature control at a warmer temp? More foodies sound good, and sharing chick-hen is always wonderful.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good thing it cooled off a bit here. Jan hadn't even thought about turning on the ac yet, and she was soaked with sweat.

You seem to have your mom very well trained.

meemsnyc said...

Our cats love the air thingy. Especially Sebastian. He sits in front of the air conditioner when its hot.

Mr. Hendrix said...

of course your mommy has to feed you just cause you said so. that is silly for her not to. I'm sorry you were so chilly. I can come and snuggle with you both if you want. I have a couple extra pounds on me so I'm generally warm.

It is in the hight 70s here so we have fans on, but mommy isn't ready to turn the A/C on. She is a fresh air junkie. If it was 90 here that A/C would be cranking tho!

I am very glad your mommy feels well enough to walk. You make sure she takes it easy. purrrrrs

Thoughts said...

ooooh, we LOVE chick-hens!! You are so lucky Brandi:)

Purrs,
Theodore and Sasha