March 30, 2010

Tuesday Update

Whew.  Mama had a hard time moving the daybed this morning.  She had to have it away from the windows so the guys could cawk.  Mama actually says that is spelled caulk.  I didn't even know it wasn't said cook.  Who knew?
So right now everything in the living room is basically moved back.  But the piggie lost it's snout again. Piggie's snout is a big cork.  The cork's job is to hold the jinglie stuff in the piggie. You know, jinglie stuff that's like green monies only not papers. [Mama: Piggie Bank]
It is in the high sixties at least this afternoon.  Our weather thingie on the puter says check your internet connection.  Before it said that, it said 67 degrees.  Hmmm. Nice.  Sunny, too. Nice warm smells outside, too.
Mama still hasn't moved the stuff in my bedroom back.  I suppose I could get used to having my bed by the litterbox room... After all, it is my foodie room, too (opposite ends of the room, don't worry).
That got her.  I think she's telling me she's done typing for me and she's gonna move the bedroom stuff back.  See ya.
love,
brandi

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Brandi!! A new stove,caulking done...can the reno be far behind, heehee
We just hope you both get to enjoy some nice weather and quality time together ;) That is ,when you are not busy with a certain black cat ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hope your mom doesn't overdo it with moving furniture around.