May 18, 2010

Blew It

Well, I blew it this morning.  I woke mama up at 4 am. But it wasn't my fault. Really.  I was just so low on water that I knew I would just die of thirst, and the more I thought about it the thirstier I gotted. And thirstier.  So I did what any self respecting cat would do.  I meowed. I cried. I pawed her awake. She gotted up, too. And gaved me more water.
Kitty Power.  I tell ya.
But there goes my nice promise on Mama's Day.
Oh, wait! That included lots of cuddles!!!
Hey, Mom!!!
Se ya,
brandi

5 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well, we don't think yoo broke yoor promise. If yoo ran out of water yoo might get dehydrated and den yoor momma would be sad, so really yoo were doing yoor mom a favor.

meemsnyc said...

Being thirsty is a good reason! I mean you had no water afterall! Bad mommy!

Keiko said...

Brandi, it's ok to wake your mummy for a good reason like that!
We wake our parents up for no reason. Because we're bored.
Like this morning, I got in BEHIND the bedhead and stood in between the bed and the wall and I was scratching and scratching! This was around 3am.
My daddy was not pleased at all!
Puuurs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla

Tina T-P said...

Hi Brandi & her mama - I have nominated you for the Life is Good award. Stop by and check it out. T.

Sherkhan said...

hi brandi,
i gotted you an award. its in my blog for you to grab :)