June 26, 2010

a Quick Post

Just wanted to give you all an update.  Tracie was here to help mama on Friday move some stuff and clean up a bit, cause mama was really hurtie.  In the middle of everything the bug guy showed up.  The nice one I really like ( and so does mama).  He asked if they could come over to his house and clean it, too.  And laughed.  And when I went under the bed (well, he was in my room, so I left) he told me I had to  leave cause he had to do the mop board by me and he didn't want to spray me by mistake.  So I moved.  He IS really nice.
So mama still has to do the dishes and stuff, but the bedroom is clean and the bathroom is clean, and stuff is clean and moved around in the living room. She is going to move some books around, and some of the nick nacks and stuff, but that's it.  We have a nother inspection on Wednesday.  Won't they be surprised.  The place looks totally different.
There was a really bad storm last night.  We even lost power for a couple of minutes! And mama wanted to comfort me, so it was okay.
take care,
brandi

2 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Sounds like there is a lot going on at yoor place. We hope yoor momma is better from her hurty. Purrs.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my gosh! You have been busy busy. Is your cuddle cup back yet? I thought I would miss it when I was there last weekend, but I forgot all about it once I saw you. Thanks for letting my come by.

Wait until you visit my blog and see what happened to me over the weekend! It involves a woofie! I would have telyported over, but I was afraid to leave my body behind. I needed to be on high alert.

We got your birthday card today sweetie. It has sparkles on it.

We hope your mommy's back feels better. It is nice she snuggled with you during the storm. I'm scared of boomies too.