February 20, 2011

A White Nothingness

It has been snowing all day.  And this is what it looks like outside our windows:



Nothing but white. Not even worth mama taking a picture of. Why take a picture of a white nothingness? We had our annual inspection last week and I think we passed.  At the same time they also changed the batteries in our smoke /carbon monoxide detectors (we have one in my room and one in mommy's).  That's a pretty good way of reminding  them to change the batteries! Don't forget to tell your beans to think of a way to remember to change yours!
Nothing else is going on. We are all clean and tidy and I'm not going into the litterbox room with mama any time soon cause she might clean ME!
Love,
brandi

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

You make sure your Mama stays inside, safe and warm. We had the same storm here in the desert yesterday and it was a doozy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, we melted enuff snow to akshooally see grass and now...it's all white again.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo will pretend to enjoy it fur me!!!

I saw my Tervuren pals in Eden Prairie were out playing in theirs with more on the way!!!

*SIGH!*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra