February 27, 2013

Morning Conversation at our Place

My mommy was really mean to me! She left me all alone most of the afternoon and evening yesterday! And I didn't have any thing to drink and my kibble bowl was empty and I thought I was going to starve to death and
Now you know that's not true, silly! You had water AND kibbles and I even left a light on for you.
Okay.  Okay. But you were gone a long time.
I had a late doctor's appointment and I went back to my old neighborhood for dinner. And you don't like human food, remember?
But you left me all alone for hours and hours and hours!
And you got rubbies and kisses when I got back, right?
Well... don't do it again, okay?
Rubbies and kisses?
No! I need those.  I mean don't leave me again!
Can't promise that, sweetie. But I certainly can promise more rubbies and kisses.
Well, okay. I guess. Can I have a cuddle now?
You certainly may!
Hey, all, see ya! Done blogging! Now about that cuddle....
QUINN  
  

7 comments:

Rene said...

Lay it on, Quinn! Our people do that sometimes too and we don't like it either. :-)

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awwww, too cute! Poor baby

The Lee County Clowder said...

You gotta keep your bean on her toes, Quinn. We usually sulk for a while if Dad is gone very long.

Of course, with five kitties in the house, mass sulks usually don't last too long.

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Do your best wide eye, sad pout, Quinn--she'll be sure never to leave you again!! Or she'll take you with her. :)

Noir

Sweet Purrfections said...

We know how you feel. Our mom leaves us too often!

Ikaika said...

Yoou really know how to work it, Quinn! Well done!

iLoveSilverMeow said...

u luckyz! i wish my human would leave me alone! especially when i'm sleepzing. i just wantz her when i need foodz tho.