May 25, 2018

Finally Friday

It has gotten muggy.
And the temps are going to be in the 90's for the weekend.  Mommy has been cleaning and she had everything but the bathroom cleaned by her dinnertime Thursday. That and of course my litterbox. And the laundry.
So everything is done and they will come and find us today and hopefully it all will go smoothly.
Then this evening we get foodies delivered. Mommy's grocery order.
Thank you to those of you who stopped in and kept me company Wednesday. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Mommy enjoyed the extra furs around here (tee hee) when she got home.
Mommy it was so NOT my furball on the bedroom floor! (sh, friends, I do believe it was--she needs to Furminate me even more, not that I mind).
Have a good long weekend, those of you who can. Keep cool.
Love ya,
Quinnie

7 comments:

Colehaus Cats said...

Thank goodness for the weekend! Stay cool this weekend!

pilch92 said...

I hope you and your Mom have a nice weekend too.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you keep cool too and have a wonderful weekend!

meowmeowmans said...

We hope you're having a great weekend, Quinnie and Mom!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
a blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the
same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the
way!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Who is this person??

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That appeared to be spam...sigh...I get those too sometimes.

Hope you got the rest of the cleaning done so all those inspection things could go smoothly. Hope you are staying cool too...and no more hairballs, OK?!