September 18, 2006

Rainy Day Monday

Well, the office with the kitties did not call today, either. :-(

The law office that mama applied to a couple of weeks ago (not the one in the mansion), called to let her know that she didn't get the job. Well, duh! She figured that out when they never called her back. The lady bean said she had great skills, but someone else had better.

Phooey!

Rainy and cooler today. Lots of nappies. I had to remind mama that I needed water this afternoon. I meowed and meowed, and she finally got it. Gee, Mom. Way to take forever to figure out that I was saying "Water, fill my water!"

Nothing else going on. Just dark and gloomy.

Love,
brandi

4 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Well, Olivia doesn't know what she is missing if they don't hire your Mom. Not only would they get a great employee, but an excellent cat blogger as well. Cat blogging is becoming quite popular of late.

We've all got her in our prayers and thoughts all the time. And you as well, Brandi, for taking such good care of her.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Isn't it amazing that they can't undderstand cat talk?

ABBY

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Our beans do take the longest time to figure out what we need, don't they? I don't think it is possible to completely train one!

Meowym and I will keep our paws crossed for your Mama to get a job soon.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

we have dark and gloomy here too. i don't like it, i miss my warm window sills!