December 23, 2007

Chrissymouse is Coming!

Mama had a great time at the Nutcracker, and today she played the music on her CD player for me. It was very purrty music!


We need to show you what today looks like outside:


It is SNOWING! It's not just dark and gloomy. That is SNOW!
Stay warm out there and snuggles to everyone.
Oh, did you know that my sweetie, my own SUGAR PIE sent me a picture of him in his Santa Cape (I get to stare at it whenever I want to. **sigh** Mama left it out for me), but some more stuff, including lots and lots of TEMPTATIONS! And Edsel's mom sent my mama some neat stuff, including some warm sock slippers that are exactly like ones she lost when we moved.
And we've got some Chrissymouse cards and all sorts of stuff from friends and family (including a quite cute picture of our friend Maggie (the woofie) and Santa!
Mama has to work tomorrow, but she will be home afterwards until December 26.
Oh, and Dear Sugar Pie, I donated some red and green mousies to one of the shelters here in your honor!
Love to all,
brandi

12 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Lots of snow for all, it is pretty but bet it is cold and too wet. Holiday cheers to ya and your family. Stop by my place Xmas eve or Xmas day I have a surprise for ya.

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, you are such a sweet lady cat and your mommy is a wonderful bean. thanks for donating to the shelter animals. i'm so glad we have wonderful loving homes, and each other.

the snow looks so pretty! i'm glad we don't have to go out in it. make sure your mommy gets lotsa warm snuggles tonight.

Merry Christmas to you and your mommy sweet Brandi!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your Mama :-)

Mickey's Musings said...

Santa comes tonight!!!!!!!!!
WooHoo!!
That was a super nice thing to do Brandi :) I'm sure those kitties will be very happy to have them!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Artsy Catsy said...

Beautiful Brandi, we want to wish you a very Meowy Christmas and the wonderfullest New Year ever!

Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

Karen Jo said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your Mom, Brandi!

Parker said...

Dear Brandi,
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your Mommy!
Smooches!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Merry Christmas Brandi and mom Carol!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, never seen that much snow in my life... beautiful view though.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas...
Purrs from Missy Blue Eyes & KC
and The "Sherwood Shelter"

Catzee said...

Purry Christmas ya'll!

Fat Eric said...

Just stopped by to say Happy Christmas! and big purrs from me, Fat Eric

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi, Meowy Christmas! Thanks for visiting us! We've heard an awful lot about snow this year, but we still don't understand. We do know that looking at it makes us want to take a lovely nap. =^..^=