July 6, 2008

Hey, Par tay at my Sugar Pie's place

Today I am heading over to my boyfriendcat's house. There is a partay there. Only don't tell his mommy and daddy. Shhh!

I need to leave this place for a while. I am on my mama's bad list today. I did a "no" thing. She caught me on her personal pillow today. Twice. And I was told I have control of every other thing in my partment, but not where she puts her head at night.

Uh-oh.

Come to the partay!

I am assuming it is still going on. Maybe I will have to rescue my sweetie!

And oh, yes, even I had to hide under the bed for the 4th. We weren't here last year, and found out that the neighborhood does fireworks. They were really close. My eyes openeded really big when the first sploded and shimmered all over the sky. Then I wented for cover.

brandi

6 comments:

Boy said...

Oh dear...fireworks are scawy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ohoh, well, going where we're not suppose to go is kinda what we do...

Motor Home Cats said...

Brandi, we are sorry you were so scared on the 4th. Boomers can be scarey loud. Mom long ago gave up telling us we couldn't go somewhere because she just realized she would loose, especially with 3 of us kitties.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Doesn't your mom know that there is no place that is off limits to us kitties?

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh Sugar Pie. i'm so glad you came to my party. it was fun showing you around and snuggling on the sofa while everyone hung from the fans.
i was very scared on the 4th. my grandma stayed the night with me and i was so upset by the noises i didn't even eat my stinky goodness!
i'm glad all the boomies are gone.
i'm sorry your mommy is so upset, but i'm sure you were just floofing the pillow for her, not laying on it.
i'm so glad your mommy is feeling better. you obviously took very good care of her. purrrrrrrrrrrs and nose kisses to me sweetie

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh no, sorry they do fireworks close by in your neighborhood :( That is not good for you. The ones we hear are in the next town but only a couple of miles away. We can't see them but they're VERY loud. All our kitties got scared, too :(