July 26, 2008

Saturday Stuff again

Mama has been doing okay. Going to lots of bean vet appointments, and resting. We get our snuggle time. A lot of snuggle time. And I am staying off her pillow. It's the least I can do.

The water is back to normal again. I don't know why it was so smelly and yucky. They just told us on the news that it was safe to drink when it was like that. Bleah! We didn't think so!

But I am still getting my bottled water. Yes I am!

Mama has to go back to work Monday. Waaaah!

We even had hamm pizza....

love,
brandi

7 comments:

Nomi said...

Ham pizza and bottled water ! You has it good.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You get ham pizza and bottled water! How nice! I'm glad your mama is doing okay. It sounds like you did a good job of taking care of her.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

glad your Momma is well enough to go back to work. you keep drinkin' lotsa water, it's good for you!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z glad yoor momma is getting better. Bet her vision is better too. Ham pizza, bottled water? Yoor getting spoiled...just da way it should be.

Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm so glad you're still getting your bottles water and even got hamm pizza! stinky water can't be safe no matter what they say. gross.

i'm also glad your mommy is feeling well enough to go back to work. i know you'll miss her sweetie. i can telyport over and keep you company if you want.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Glad your mom is well enough to go back to work,even though I know you will miss having her to snuggle with all day. And I'm sure she will miss you, but when mom's work they do it so we will have toys and treats and a roof over our heads and bottled water!

May you both have a lovely week...even if you have to be apart from each other during the daytime.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Ham pizza - YUM! I'm glad to hear your Mama is doing okay and was resting up. So sorry she had to go back to work today :-( I know you like having her home with you.