November 22, 2008

Saturday Stuff

The sun is out and I am having nice nappies today!

Mama is going to use that stuff on me again today. I don't know if it helps or not yet. I still get dander.

Mama is going to ask for medical leave for a while at work, or she says she has to quit. It is really getting to her, and she is pretty exhausted when she gets home at night. So she is going to the doctor on Monday to see what he says. She wants to just go on medical leave so that while she won't get paid, she will keep her benefits, which means insurance. Then she can have her surgery and stuff, and get healthy. And keep her job.

We will see what happens. In the mean time, here is a picture of me!
I'm looking out at the pretty sunshine!
Love,
brandi

3 comments:

Everycat said...

I think that's very sensible of your Mama to try and get some leave so she can get well for and after her surgery. Enjoy the naps and sunshine Brandi!

Whicky Wuudler

PS: Try getting more brushings on your back Brandi and ask your Mama to put some damp towels on the radiators, it'll raise the humidity and make your skin less dry.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh sweetie. I'm sure everything will work out OK. We are sending your mommy many healing and comforting purrs and prayers. I think she is very smart to take a leave to get all better. I know she likes her jobbie and I'm sure they like her too.

Maybe your mommy can do what my mommy does and put some plastic containers around the heating vents with water in them. That helps us.

sigh, you look so lovely. I'm so glad the sun is shining on you my pretty girl.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope your Mama gets her medical leave approved today.