November 25, 2008

What do you know!

Mama finally hooked up her printer today. Such a noisy event!!
She left this morning for a clinic appointment, and when she camed back she shared her HAMM sammich, and then started in on the printer. I snoopervised for a little while, but then it got noisier and noisier and she got noisier and noisier and I decided she could finish by herself.
She had some paperwork she had to print, but then, then, then...
she printed a picture of ME!
And then she put it on the pantry door!
Wow.
It's my favorite!!


love,

brandi

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Maybe yoor mom will feel less tired if she gets some time off...we don't unnerstand why beans go to dat day hunting stuff and come home all worn out. Hunting should be fun!

Everycat said...

Brandi you are looking so sweet in that picture. It's nice to see pictures of you. I'm glad you helped your Mama with the printer and got some HAM! Yay!

Whicky Wuudler

Sunny's Mommy said...

Brandi, that is such a beautiful picture of you :-) Have a great Thanksgiving with your Mama.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my sweetie, I took one look at your picture and forgot what I came to say. sigh.

oh yes! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your dear mommy. I am so thankful to have such a sweet, charming, lovely lady cat to call my own.

purrrrrrrrrs to you both.

I'm going to look at your picture all day tomorrow while my beans are gone. sigh. Lovely.