March 9, 2006

Mama works too hard

Mama has been awful tired the last couple of days when she gets home.... She said work is really busy right now. But I still get my scritchies and stuff. But I want more! Anyway, the end of the week is almost here, and mama said sorry she has to work late at least 2 whole days next week. But I am always extra nice to her on special days, and Sunday is her birfday. I won't whine at her til the days she comes home late! So there! That's being nice, right?

Oh, and we have linked to a lot of the kitty blogs we have been reading, to spread the kitty stuff around, so if you want to link to me, go ahead. And I appreciate the links to me on your blogs! Thank you, thank you. It makes me feel ....better than skritchies!

2 comments:

PrincessMia said...

Thanks fur the link!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We would love to see some pichers!! Bring on the pichers!