March 17, 2006

Sadness

Mama told me about Moses. I thought he was cute, and he made mama think about one of her cats who went before. We were hoping that he and the baby would bond and he could be her protector and friend. I think that was starting, don't you? It it soo sad, and when mama gets home, we get to comfort each other.

Moses, take care. I used to be an outdoor cat, and it is not a life I would go back to. I hope they give you lots of love with all that good food. Oh, if I could I'd even let you come here. We don't have a baby. It's just mama and me. A sad, sad day....

Farewell, handsome Moses. Aslan's blessings. Keep safe. Keep warm. We send you lots of extra love and purrayers.

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

We am sad too.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom made a tribute to Moses today. She is very sad....

Shaggy and Scout said...

We're gonna miss him too. He was a great blogger!