March 31, 2006

The Weekend is Coming

It is Friday. Mama's last day of work this week. Since it is such a cloudy rainy day, I am going to take lots of naps....but I miss the sun! Mama cuddled this morning with me, and gave me scritchies, but it is so dark and gloomy without her...or the sun. Least she remembered to make sure I had crunchies and water this morning! I did my duty and reminded her! Hope everyone has a sweet day! Lots of love, crunchies, scritchies and of course naps to all! Oh, yeah, napssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, wait!

The crew at Crews Views asked about wild names. I don't remember mine. I was on my own for almost a year. Hmm. When my mama brought me home, she and her friends all sat on the floor with me and tried to come up with names. She was only going looking for kitties, not adopting right away, but I purrsuaded mama she needed me!I picked her out and cried and cried every time she walked near me, so the doption people let her hold me and I purred and purred in her arms so sweetly, she just had to take me home! So she didn't have a name picked out, xactlly. They all sat around coming up with ones. When her friend Robin said "Brandi" I decided that was my name and I walked right over to her. And that has been my name ever since. I picked it. Mama wanted Bronwyn. Yuck. I am her Brandi candi!

Do I need a wild name??

3 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Our Mom and Dad were borned and raised in Brainerd....they moved to Idaho in 1975. Mom said they always went to the Minn. State Fair, there is nothing like it!!!!

PrincessMia said...

I lovelovelove the weekends a'cause I get extra bean time. I can't wait to see your pictures.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love that story of you picking out your mom! Our boy said every cat should have a cat name that is used every day and a dignified name, beccause dignified creatures. My name is Edmund, Scoobys is "Guv-na" like the Brits say it. Scout doesn't have one yet, but possibly it's Thomas. -Shaggy