May 3, 2011

Vampire Alert!

Mama told me that there is a problem in this country called bed bugs. They are all over the country, and even in movie theatres and resterants! EVEN IN THIS BUILDING! They suck blood out of you. They are VAMPIRES! I don't have that much blood to spare! I'm only a little cat!
We had  a massive spraying to prevent them here. (Our cute bug guy!) And there are some food delivery places barred from delivering here. Wow.
That means they won't get me, right? I mean vampires.  I mean, what would happen to me?  I would become a VAMPIRE CAT?????
Mommmmieeeeeee!
brandi

4 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Don't worry, Brandi, your mom would protect you.

They're banning food delivery places because of bed bugs? Does this mean their employees are allowed to sleep on the job?

Rene said...

Oh yuckiiiieeeeeee! You won't become a vampire cat, but you could get itchies. We know your mom will protect you though!

Athena said...

oh, yikes Brandi! don't worry, your mom will protect you!

meowmeowmans said...

We think bed bugs are the worst kind of vampires, Brandi! Luckily, you have your mom to protect you. :)