December 3, 2011

Saturday STuff

Well, here we are at the weekend.  And mama has to run an errand this afternoon so she will be gone for a while.  This morning was sooo cozy when she was under the quilt and I was on top of her, but eventually I had to be fed and needed fresh water, so I had to let her up.
You remember my pink quilt?  It's been put away for a long long long time, but it is back.


Not a very good picture of it, but the only one mama could find.  There are prettier ones, but you get the idea, anyway. I love to stretch out on it and curl up on it and just LOVE it.
I must say, though.  I was getting a little fluffy in this picture, and have slimmed down a lot.
Yes, mama is going to be gone part of this afternoon.  But she promised to be back before it starts s***ing. Those big fluffy white things, ya know. What Khyra likes.
The rest of the weekend is mine!!! I get her. Me.  No errands.  But maybe a hamburger or two?? Or that leftover hamm in the freezer would be nice. Hint. Hint. Or some tuna??  Or... at least a lot of scritchies, please.
love to all,
brandi

3 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

All of those foods sound wonderful. That is a pretty quilt, too.

Cody and Gracie

PS - have your mama e-mail our mom about the pop-up and she'll send you pictures (of me being tortured). taramorse (at) aol (dot) com

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi sweetie! I;m sorry it is cold by you and am glad you have such a nice blanket. You've never looked "fluffy" to me! You always look beautiful.

I hope you have a great weekend and get to enjoy nommy ham leftovers. mmm mmm ham

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh no, not more sn*w! Stay warm and enjoy that pretty pink quilt. It suits you purrfectly!