December 1, 2006

Friday News

Mama was gone a loonnng time today. But I stayed comfy. As soon as mama puts new batteries in the camera, I think she should take a picture of me in my new little cat lounger that a certain Charlotte sent me. It is fleece on the bottom! Thank you, thank you, I love it (the catnip on the bottom doesn't hurt, either)! So now I have two fleece things (one of them is flat, but it plugs in), and we have a flannel lap blanket, 2 comforters, and another blanket that mama (and me) love to sleep under. No snow yet, here, but I hear it is coming! And right now it is 19 degrees.

Mama enjoyed seeing her sister today. On the way home she said she waved at Olivia (the nice office cat, remember?). Oh, and her sister has a new little woofie. So I now have a woofie cousin. It is a little dachshund. Mama saw a picture and said she is cute. And her sister said the woofie never barks at all unless she says "no!" to her. Then she barks back. She has lots of toys to play with, so that she doesn't put the bitey on stuff she shouldn't. So far, that's been working.

That's all the news right now. Hope everyone is doing okay. I will now get to catch up on the news. And, Mr. Hendrix, my Sugar Pie, I'm sending special snuggles to you. Just because.

Love, purrs, headbumpies to efurryone,
brandi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lots of neat things to keep you warm. I hope you don't get too much snow, because that really messes things up and your Mama needs to be able to get out to interviews (I sincerely hope). I am sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Anita said...

Thanks for your basket with a lot of hugs. Thanks all our heart... and for your visit.

A lot of purrrssssss from Spain!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a sassy little woofie talking back like that! Your new lounger sounds divine. Hope to see a picture soon!

Anonymous said...

19 deegrees? good thing ya gots all that warm comfy stuff!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Sweetie! I love the idea of seeing more pictures of you. You're so purty. What a nice gift your furiend sent you. It sounds nice and warm for the icky winter weather.
I'm glad your mommy had a nice time with her sister. Family is important. My mommy has a younger brother. They didn't get along when they were little, but they are close now. She really likes his wife and step-daughter who is 15.
That woofie sounds smart. Only barking when she is told "no." *kitty chuckle* I'll haf to try that with my mommy.
Purrs and headbutts and lotsa nuzzles Sugar Pie.

Anonymous said...

Blankets are good for sleeping.Especially fleece.