December 27, 2006

Wednesday

Nice quiet day. No jobbies. 38 degrees right now, so that makes it nice and warm. Mama is going to run some errands tomorrow. She's gotta go to the bank and then buy some milk and stuff and I think she is going to get her hair trimmed. She wants to look nice for jobbies.

Mama tried those sonic things for scaring mousies away, which worked last year, but this year I think they are all deaf of something, so mama had to resort to poison. No, she puts it where I don't go, and I don't like it anyway, so it's purrty safe for me around here. You heard I am scared of real mousies. So this is what she has to do *sigh* They have already eatten one bag of my organic litter (?) and a whole bag of cat food (whew, I have more, but still, it was MINE). *see p.s. Okay, mama?

So that's it. There are sick kitties and humans out here who need some purrayers and good thoughts, so I am sending a bunch of hug baskets out ti the blogosphere. It's a lot of work, so I hope everyone who can will help.

love, headbumpies, purrs, and a special nosekiss for my sweetie,

brandi

*ps. Okay, they ate my mama's instant oatmeal, too, and some ramman noodles, and the labels of some cans of soup.

3 comments:

Ayla said...

Mousies? Blech. You're not scared of mousies. They just don't agree with your delicate palate, that's all.

Anonymous said...

it's okay ta be scared of mousies. we know a big man cat named Max who's scared of mousies an fishies an hamsters, an effun fev-vers!

Anonymous said...

oh, an also Max is scared of baby kittens.