September 8, 2007

Saturday Stuff


Just a reminder of the view out of our windows. Mama had windows open today, and a cool breeze came through and all sorts of smells. But it is a lonnnng way down. We used to live on the first floor, now we are waayy up. If I clawed through the screen (yes, I did that once in our old place) I would really fall! Guess I won't try that any time soon! Oh, and the middle place in the upper part of the picture that is still ground is a shopping center that has a petfood store. Oh, yeah, and a Target and a peoplefood store.

I love the smells out there. Different from where we used to live.

Mama's friend Pat came over today again and I think I like her. Mama made a tuna salad for their lunch, and Pat fed me some of the tuna. Yummm. I also gotted the tuna juice from the tuna can. That was from mama.

Mama will do some pictures soon.

Well, that's todays stuff.

Love, and bunches of headbumpies to my sweetie,
brandi

4 comments:

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Fresh air smells so good this time of year. We sniff from our third floor balcony.

Have a wonderful week to come.

Unknown said...

That is an excellent view, you know?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's a nice view, sher beats a parking lot! Did yoo effur get a letter saying dat it was a mistake and yoo is not getting evicted?

Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh, your view looks very nice. plus you got tuna juice and that's always a good thing!