September 9, 2007


Well, we still have a parking lot out back and down below, but it sure is far enough so that I don't get all the fumes anymore! Actually get fresh air and the morning sun! Mama had the window open again today, and it was cool out again.

Mama worked really hard on the living room today, and it sure is looking better. But there are still boxes in the bedroom....

We never got an apology letter from management. Just a bill for the next month (September). We still have our little frigermater and freezer, but we aren't using them. So mama is storing a few things in them (smart mama), and put a cream color shawl over the top of the frigermater. Pretty.

Tomorrow mama is going to the community center for her women's group. She hasn't gotten to go for a while. So I get the place to myself for the afternoon.

Hope you all have a good week. Blessings on all.

Love,
brandi

4 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh sugar pie. Please be careful at the windows. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. I'm so very glad you get fresh air. You're a delicate lady cat so you shouldn't have to smell icky fumes.
I love your view. It is just like Paris when I telyport over and sit in the window with you. I'm very glad you have a petstore close by and a target and stuff.
I hope your mommy enjoys her ladies group. It is important to be with friends. How did her interview go?

I gave you an award on my site. Stop by when you can.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Brandi, i luvs ur's view. How high up are u's exactly. I'd love to sit in them windows. So pretty. Wait till winter and it all be white wif snows.
So glad fings are working better fur u's and ur's Mommie now. i's still keeping you in my purr-rayers.
Purrs and headbumpies,
KC

Ivan from WMD said...

Think of how colorful your view will be in a few weeks, Brandi--it will be lovely! We hope things are going well for you and your mom.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow! What a great birds eye view of the the cars and trees and some houses way way below. How nice to have fresh air to smell in the morning and sunshine to find sun spots to warm up in.