September 30, 2007

Sweet Sunday

Hi. This is a picture of my Sugar Pie, Mr. Hendrix. He had his first year blogiversary a couple of days ago. I am sorry I haven't commented about it. But I decided I needed to meow up about it. My sweetie is a gorgeous rescuded kitty (like me), who has a wonderful mama and daddy and a good home. He is courageous and sweet, kind and understanding and furocious (mama, how do you spell that?), and has become a great reporter for the Cat Blogosphere.

I am so honored to be his girlfriendcat.
Catch him on his own blog or at the Cat Blogosphere.








brandi

5 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Sugar Pie! I'm blushing you made me so happy. I'm so proud to be your boyfriend cat. You're so sweet, smart and pretty and you are so wonderful to everyone.
You're my sweet angel girlfriend cat.

Unknown said...

What a great boyfriend you have!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

You & Mr. Hendrix make a very hansum couple...
Purrs, KC

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Sugar Pie, are you all OK? You haven't posted for a week and I"m worried about you.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh Brandi, you have a wonderful Sugar Pie. hope you and your Mom are doin' okay. my Mom said she was goin' to email your Mom to "touch base" soon