September 15, 2007

Saturday Stuff

We hung out today. Mama finished reading a book. The sun was out. I took lots of naps. Yesterday mama's sisters came to see us, and I didn't run away and hide. I just sat on my wicker basket in the sun. One of my mama's sisters has a woofie, and I could tell. But that just means she likes animals, right? She did say hi to me a couple of times. And they brought a bath rug for us, and that means I get to have warm toesies when I eat and drink!

Hope your weekend is as nice.

Love, and headbumpies (especially for my Sugar Pie),
brandi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I would have ran and hid from her! You are brave. It takes me a bit to get used to people. I'm a scairty-cat.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Sugar Pie. It sounds like such a nice day. I'm glad you're aunties didn't scare you and even gave you a nice present!
I always smell "dog people" through my open mouth. Do you ever do that?
Ah, if only I could have snuggled in your basket with you. Sigh.
We like the #2 photo too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Brandi! Long time, no see! We haven't visited you since may and we have been catching up in your archives. Thank you for commenting about our blog. Hopefully it is fixed now....mom is not a computer geek so she just crosses her fingers & hopes for the best. She also had to get a new computer and will get you back in her bookmarks.
We like the view from your new apt. and are glad you have finally found a new place and that you are with her. That's most important!! What lovely pictures of you in the lat post! Glad to finally get a good look at you and boy are you pretty!!!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

it sounds like you're gettin' all adjusted to the new place, and that's good. just take it slow and you'll get comfortable