November 18, 2012

Sunday Quinn

Hi! I think I'm getting used to this thing.  My new mommy doesn't have that camera thing figured out yet, so you can't see my interesting face. Or my beautiful shiny furs I work so hard on. I think she is silly. Or not too intelligent.

Groucho gave this blog an award.  I think it should be Angel brandi's award, but it is a good way to get to know me, so I think she won't mind if I take it.

1. I was found by the nice people at Feline Rescue in St. Paul in October and lucky enough to find (thanks for your help, Angel brandi!) my forever home only a month later.
2. My new mommy has a loud sneeze. Well, that's about her.  But the thing with me is the first time I heard it I hid under the bed! I'm getting used to it.  Apparently she does this not cause of her cold (that's gone) but because of her allergies and sinuses. Every once in a while. Talk about a rude awakening during a nice nap!
3. The other night the thing with moving pictures I'm told is a television talked to me. It DID! It called me "here, kitty, kitty, kitty" and I stopped what I was doing and they did it again. I have to maybe pay more attention to this thing when it talks to me.  So far it hasn't done it again,  but you never know!
4.  So far, my new mommy says I don't like people food. I'm not really interested (well, the bit of cheese was okay). The smells don't even interest me.  But open a can of Wellness or Fancy Feast and I AM THERE! And I like my crunchies.
5. Do you have to learn to like Temptations?? Cause I'm not that interested in that, either. My new mommy is shocked (and said what ever is she going to do with her stock of Tempies and Denties).  Maybe it's just being something new.
6. I will not eat anything presented to me with human fingers. My new mommy thinks this is sad.  But apparently Angel brandi was the same when she first arrived. And she grew to love "finger food".
7. The new thing I like is the going to bed at night and the getting up in the morning thing.  My new mommy does scritchies  and cuddles and kissies for me, and I purr and purr.  They are SO nice. I am so lucky!

So if you have anything you would like to tell about you, feel free to take this award.

Tomorrow my mommy said that there will be a scary thing here for a little bit.  They are doing something called "changing the locks" in the building, and she said there might be some noise, but she will protect me or I can go hide.  Or maybe just stick around and do this thing called snoopervise. I have options!

Groucho doesn't have to worry about me.  I don't mind dogs at all.  There are a lot of them in this building, and I like making new friends! I'm a cool kitty.  My mommy says I like to do something called  "chillaxing". That's being cool and that is me!

So dogs and kitties of the blogosphere, HI THERE! (and any others out there).

I think I'm going to like it here.

Send Fancy Feast and I might just love you, too.
QUINN



13 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new award Quinn. Wow! First month of blogging or so and you're already receiving awards. Just goes to show you how special you are. purrs

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Quinn. We liked learning more about you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats Quinn and I enjoyed reading your list!!!

Maggie @ Shelter Cats said...

Hi Quinn,
I'm glad you didn't have a long wait at the shelter for your Mommy to find you. Sounds like you got the perfect forever home!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on your award and we likes the 7 things about your cute self ;)
We know you will have a purrfect life in this home!!! That will be such fun too :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

meowmeowmans said...

Hiya Quinn! Congrats on your award. We loved your seven things. Thanks for sharing! :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congrats on your award. We're sure you'll eventually love taking the treats from your mom's fingers.

Just Mags said...

Congratulations sweet Quinn. Oh, we really enjoyed reading your 7 things. Mumsy laughed when she read about what you do when your mommy sneezes. Mumsy has a loud sneeze too and Patches runs and gets under the bed too when Mumsy sneezes. Something else you and Patches have in common...she won't eat Temptations either. The other two cats love them though. Hugs and nose kisses

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We're so glad you're settling in well, Quinn. Your Mommy will figure out the camera thingie soon. They all do. Happy Monday! XOXO

Cotton said...

You no like people food?!! Well, at least you like cheese :)
Cotton

Rene said...

You don't like Temptations? Your mom can send your stash here then, ha ha!

Groucho said...

Hi Quinn, it was great to read more about you!! And we are so glad you have a new home. Isn't it wonderful to have such angels around?

Woof

Groucho

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are so happy you & your new mommy person are a perfect fit! Don't worry, you'll have her trained in no time! All humans need training.
Her sneeze sounds most frightening!