November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Ha. Mommy gotted up early to wash the floor and clean my litterbox and feed me, then she decided to go back to sleep for a while and finish up later.  Then, later she said "I overslept!" and started running around like crazy. For elebenty minutes. Then she sat down finally to say a proper good morning to me. Humans can be so silly!
I understand maintenance is coming today.  So she wanted to be extra tidy.
So I did some nice artwork with my kibble on the floor. Beautiful abstract.  Figured they might appreciate fine art.  You never know. And you  know what my Mommy did? She picked it all up!
You ever have this problem? Does your mommy do this? Do humans just not understand fine art? They were constantly doing this in the shelter.
Tonight she is going away to something she calls Movie Night.  She says she volunteers.  Hmmm.
Tomorrow she is going to go away again to visit her human vet. Yuck! If she has to ride that noisy thing we rode in to get here from the shelter, good luck!
Then I understand she will be mine all weekend.
Hey, did you know big tall furniture is nice to hide under? And showers (when they are dry)? I'm finding lots of hidey holes to nap undisturbed around here. Under the daybed is a natural.
I understand this is Thankful Thursday, so I will say I am just thankful I'm here with my Mommy.  Even if she is crazy sometimes. The foodies are good and the massages are wonderful. How's my new blog design? Ann from Zoolatry did it!  I'm definitely thankful for her! There are very nice humans around here!
Maybe she at least admires abstract art.
QUINN

15 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Quinn we are very artistic with cat litter too (only clean of course). We find that hiding between the curtain and the curtain lining is quite a good hidey hole too!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cathy Keisha said...

LOVE your new design Quinn and your style. You know good art and are learning how to keep the human in line.

Rene said...

We sure like your new blog design! It's very fun. We know that people don't appreciate our art. Our people constantly pick up or move the toys we've put in special places!

Marg said...

We love your header. That Ann is very good at doing them.
Glad you have the Mom home with you over the week end. That sounds like a fun time at your house. Take care.

Katie Isabella said...

Darling, hello and welcome to your home and mommy.

You know, I have had MY abstract art summarily removed TOO! WHAT is up with THAT!?

Love your new header. xox

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lets just say kibble does not stay on the floor very long in this house with Shaggy around.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your header is top notch Quinn, just like you!

Mickey's Musings said...

Quinn, we are happy you are loving your new home and getting used to your Mom. Yes,humans are silly often, but they are fun to be around ;) heehee
Sorry about the artwork. It's a human thing :/
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

The Meezers or Billy said...

Quinn, furnichur is awesome to hide unner! and don't forget to NOT come out when your mom calls. Moms LOVE that game.

The Daily Pip said...

Your new blog looks amazing, Quinn!

Your pal, PIp

meowmeowmans said...

We like to do artwork here, too! The humans aren't always appreciative about it, but what do they know? :)

We LOVE your new bloggie look. It looks fantabulous!

Cotton said...

Love, love, love your new blog design! very Christmassy for sure and cheerful
Cotton

Groucho said...

Quinn we love your new Blog look!

We hope the human vet visit went well.

Keep up the modern art work - I do the same thing and it's not at all appreciated! Oh it's a sad thing not to be appreciated for our artistic skills!!

Woof

Groucho

GLOGIRLY said...

Hiya Quinn, Waffles Too here.
Thanx for visiting me today...it's nice to have another new kitten in the neighborhood. I'm really thankful I have a forever home now too! And I'm just BEGINNING to find all the cool hidey holes!
xo, Waff

Colehaus Cats said...

Silly humans. Keep working on your art. We bet someone will see the value someday. Purrs...